- Easy vial sealing without burners.
- For various chemical processes which should be performed in a sealed condition.
- Allows easy operation without skills such as:
complete vial sealing under vacuum.
removal of excess solvents or reagents.
accurate temperature control during reactions including hydrolysis.
- Liquid phase hydrolysis of peptide / protein (For amino acid analysis using HPLC and D / L analysis)
- Pretreatment of fatty acid analysis (Methyl esterification)
- Pre-treatment of steroid analysis (Trimethylsilylation)
- HPretreatment of the amino analysis using PLC (OPA、Fmoc)
- Derivative of Dansyl etc.
- Bulk reaction in Combinatorial Chemistry
AHST system complete for 16 vials
|Product name||AHST system complete for 16 vials|
|Price(without tax)||Contact us|
|Product name||P/N||Price(without tax)|
|Heating block – Temp. controller for 8 vials||H102||Contact us|
|Heating block – Temp. controller for 16 vials||H104||Contact us|
|Vial rack (8-positioned)||H105||Contact us|
|Blowing stand (PTFE-made, with pressure valve)||H113||Contact us|
|Vacuum vessel||H815||Contact us|
|Sealing plug||H500||Contact us|
|PTFE septum||H400||Contact us|
|Glass vial (1 mL, OD 11 mm, H40 mm)||H255||Contact us|
|Cap for glass vial (polyethylene-made)||M310 (100 pieces)||Contact us|
|Cap for glass vial (polypropylene-made) *Not included in a complete set||H310 (100 pieces)||Contact us|